Wednesday 11 July 2012

Ten on Ten

9am On our way to the bus stop.

10am First stop in Town.


11am Berings to buy!


12pm bangle shopping.

1pm my dad running more errands and Tullula  showing off her new bangles!


2pm at the super market.

I don't find the meat inspiring!

             Bus back .                                                                        The landscape    

Tullula has had it!!!

This month I am on Holidays in Fiji. With Tullula visiting my dad!
I did not get to do my ten on ten on the Tenth, but today is as good an any other day, as when on holidays all the days are the same right??
 


Photobucket

2 commentaires:

Heilala said...

Loved seeing a some Fijiian sights through your eyes:) Enjoy your holiday Sarah xx

Sarah M. said...

@Heilala
I think so far my view of Fiji is a lot more different that most! I do hope to soon see as well the crystal clear lagoons and perfect post card beaches!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...