Wednesday 25 July 2012

Its 2am...

I can’t get back to sleep! It seems like this bed has some sort of 2am wake up call for me…Tonight I lay awake thinking of all the things I have to do once I get back to reality, life in Australia!
In the past I would lay awake in this bed with Braxton Hicks contractions. They them became real labour contractions (at 2am still) and later on; on the 15th of January 2010, its in this bed that I laid, trying to get some rest as a surge came over me to get off quickly as the waters broke! I think I kinda slid off somehow, in my puffed state!!
In this bed I laid for 2 months with my new born baby, before we were scooped up to my Dear Love Stephen’s Home land, Firm land of Australia!!!
This place is full of pregnancy memories…
But today I lay here in my fathers bed (he left us his comfy aft cabin) and I am here with a toddler, my little girl!
Who also wakes up in the middle of the night to caress my shoulder or grab my hand to place it on her belly!
She will not fail to wake me up at 6am…
I must sleep…I have already read my “Frankie” Magazine for an hour.
What next??
When I get home I want to set up an art room for myself. Go on a date for Stephen. Have some tea with the girls. Can’t wait to have some laughs with Ana and Heilailai on our “Thursday Night=Craft Night”, See my cool work colleagues. Watch out baking trays; I’m coming home! Sew, Sew, Sew…Spend hours, on the internet (limited electricity time on a boat!!!)
Hmmmm Maybe I now have some things to Dream about…


Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...