Thursday 19 July 2012

Holiday Email




 Today I wrote an email to my darling Stephen who stayed back home in Australia to work.
Now I don't mean to share my Full personal life, yes I did not copy the whole message for you all to see, but I do think that this little bit does talk a bit of being on Holiday with ones child away from the other half!

How are you doing? I hope well and not too lonely
 when at home in the evening?
I guess the TV is great to combat lonesomeness and boredom at times!
I have really not been sleeping well since I have been here! Of course my cold is not helping! I cant say that its Tullula that's in my way/the bed too small as its not. (I usually don't sleep well in the same bed as Tullula)
And actually is has been sweet to have her little body roll next to mine, wanting to be spooned!!
For sure waking up with her jumping on me, and poking her head 2mm away from mine is not very pleasant, but children are quite smart, and a smile on her face really does blow away any possible grumpiness!!
I think I do miss my feather pillow!
And having you in my bed!!!! For me to roll over to and be spooned!!!

I also have not really been going to be super early, well I lay to sleep at about 10pm on average!
I have found that being on holidays with Tullula is actually not much of a Holiday!!
Woken up at 6am, constantly someone to care for, she is not in her environment, has few toys thus needs me to entertain her!
She has been good, and has had moments of laziness or finding games with Cushions or nothing really!
But I have been here now for more than a week now, and that's a Long time to fill with a 2 1/2 year old!!

I have been asked a few times now, you  all right? Not too board in the Marina still??
Well I actually wish I could be board a bit! I wish I had the time to sit and do NOTHING, to read in daylight and not in bed with the headlight to not wake the sleeping baby in my bed!!
But I guess its been good to spend all this quality time with my adorable little girl!


Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...