Saturday 28 July 2012

Home


Its good to be Home!
Tullula and I left Fiji on an early flight...4hrs in the air, and second time around seemed to have Tullula in a state of super exitation! I on the other hand, just wanted to watch the movie, or even better sleep!!!
I must say, despite her excitation a few moments of frustration and the feeling that the flight was not coming to an end we Tullula did ok!
Then came the last 30min of decent, getting ready to land, and I got Tullula to sit with the seat belt on...She was tired, and acepted it, only to fall into a deep sleep as soon as the wheels on the plane hit the tarmak!
GREAT!!! Now I have to carry the carry on bag, and a sleeping baby! I don't know why; but children feel heavier to carry when asleep!! So I battled to get off and on our way to Customs. Trying to wake her up once in a while!
I think having very patient parents must surly rub off on children...Does it?
In any case, she was very good to stand in line for the 45min we had to wait to get our turn to clear through customs!!!

And Finally we were out, greeted by "my papa" as Tullula kept on saying. He had two balloons, one that said "Welcome Home" and the other had hearts on it! How sweet! Tullula was at first shy, hugging, holding onto me. Once I kissed Stephen hello, she ran to him and hugged him for a long time, with a big smile on her face.
She has not let him go since then! Daddy this, papa come play, draw, read....Hihihihi...She is a happy girl!

As for myself, I have been surprised to all the details stephen has thought of!
Balloons every where at home, a sweet note on my board, cider in the fridge (one of my 2012 resolutions was no more beer but to have cider instead), bread and cheese, strawberry's for a nice breakfast. He even baked a carrot cake!!!
He is happy to have us Home, and we are happy to be Home!
Home really is where the heart is.

Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...