Saturday 7 July 2012

Local Faire in Fiji

My first day In Fiji!
We are at the moment on the main Island, its called  Viti Levu.
I will be staying with my father on his sailing boat.
We are in Vuda Point, Just north of a main town called Nadie!!

And on our first day, we went into town to the Local faire! We got there before the big crouds! And after a lot of "No" - "No" from Tullula she finally decided she did want to go on a ride after all!
The cars first, and to my greatest dissapointment there was no other little children next to her!!
Maybe they were too shy?? Yet i don't think so, as they are constantly looking at her, smiling at her, and lady's and littel girls come to touch her; as if she was a porcelain doll!












After the car, Tullula wanted to get on the Horse...Now it went UP and DOWN, and ROUND and ROUND...I could tell that she was holding on real tight...She even started to cry, but stoped as really she was enjoying the ride!!

How cute!
Her FIRST ever rides, and in Fiji.....

After that, all the shyness had been rubbed out of her, and she was ready to keep on riding!
We had to go, catch the 12pm bus back to the boat!
I needed to get her down for a nap....

On the way, we crossed the Balloon Vendor, and she got a "Pink" balloon to take home - that did fly out of the bus window!!!

On the 1h bus ride, Tullula slept, and I gazed at the landscape going by...Taking in a whole lot of wind in my haire as the bus has no window...Nice in the winter heat!!


Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...