Sunday 11 September 2011

What a Find! Shoes....

I am an avid recycler, so that means of course that I buy a lot of things from op-shops when possible!!!
I needed a little bowl and the shop I went to, were moving things around in the shed in the back where all that stuff is, so no bowl...Stephen and Tullula were waiting in the car, and somehow I spotted the shoes rack and went there...And this is what I found, these two pairs of wonderful shoes!!!
Not that I needed any more shoes, but one was $3 and the other $2; at that price I just had to get them!!!


I am very happy with my find...But I cant help but think and wonder...I really felt that I had to get them as they were super cheap, but the high heals one, I'm not sure if or when/where I will be able to wear them...But again, I thought at that price, really it does not matter!!!
It is a bit silly...Just to buy because its cheap, and actually we end up doing a lot of that in our lifes, buying things because we just feel that we have too, and maybe never using it!!!

have you done that? Did you regret?? what was it? Post a Comment below to share your story!


0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...