Tuesday 6 September 2011

Rear Window

I just love that  Alfred Hitchcock. movie Rear Window...Actually I am a big Fan of his, but I must admit that that is one of my favourite...It's all about people watching from your window!
Of course its the kind of thing to do that's very easy in those big city's of the world, where most people live in apartment bloc's!
When I lived in Paris, I used to do just that...Sit at my balcony and see what the rest of the world was up too!!!t was great fun, and somehow made me feel close to them without even knowing them...

Well, Last night if anyone was to of done just that they would of been very surprised to see a "Sarah", dancing away, all by herself in front of the rear window...head phones on and going for it!
Yes, I danced my heart out, and it felt GREAT!!!!

Do you Dance by yourself at home???









1 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

J'adore ton blog ; tous tes mots et photos. J'ai toujours cru -et crois encore- que tu es une véritable artiste et que tes talents sont pleins de beauté !
J'attends les prochaines "news" avec impatience !
ET OUI : JE DANSE BY MYSELF AT HOME... WITH YOU IN MY IMAGINATION!!!
Besos, bonita! :)
Paloma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...