Thursday 29 September 2011

Video- Tullula at Home!

A couple of weeks ago, Tullula was unwell and could not go to day care!
Well, to be honest she was really fine, and happy and full of life, but had all these little blisters on her hands, around her mouth, one her arms, and a terrible nappy rash! I took her to two different doctors and they were not really able to tell me what it was, only that is was a Virus, thus possibly contagious!!!
So, the whole week, she sayed at home with I, and I with her!!
Well, I did take her to Tafe (college) with me, as I did not want to miss my weekly massage class!!!

So I decieded to make a little video of her at home...I have so so many clips!!!
Here is a little one. Hope you enjoy it!



1 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Elle est superbe cette vidéo ! Et ta fille... tu hija es tan hermosa y tan despierta! Me encanta y me muero de ganas de conocerla y besarla y, sobre todo, de presentarle a Sahara, con quien estoy segura se llevarà tan bien como nostras dos!
Te adoro, mi mujercita adorada!
Paloma :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...