Monday 19 September 2011

The Little Things...that make me happy!

Decorating Home...The Toilet!
This Month, I did my very first Ten on Ten photo project that Rebekah at  "A little bit of sunshine" is doing.
And in my shots I had one of my loo..But I did not show what really makes me happy about my Loo!

Now my home is full of colours and has all sorts of bits and pieces all over.
Most of it, come from all over the world, travels I have done, souvenirs and I keep is all alive by living in that space and mind!
So, I will do a little series on the The Little Things. about my home, starting with the Loo!




Its Paris...The city where I lived for about 3 years, that I LOve and where I have left my very dear girl friends...I have so many wonderful memories of Paris and my time there...On the other wall panel is actually a Huge map of the city...I love it and It makes me happy!



2 commentaires:

Megan said...

Hi Sarah, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments. I enjoyed reading about your experience as a child. I am off to go look around, but your loo is too cute! The wall map of Paris sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

Une photo du Petit pont aurait été marrant ! Hahahaha ! Je t'aime fort !!!!!!!!!!
palo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...