Saturday 10 September 2011

TEN ON TEN


 #1; Its 6h30, Im up with Tullula..Good Morning!

 #2: 7h30; I need to take my 2nd photo, we have guests and Im shy about taking a photo, so as I search in peace I notice that after all the toilet kinda looks ok!!!

 #3: 8h30; time for some food shopping, our fridge is bare...She can ride where ever makes her happy, cause the alternative is her re-shelving the shop, Im not in the mood for it!

 #4: 9h30, Tullula has swimming lessons, and she love to play with the puzzles as she waits for her turn...She did super well!

 #5: 10H30; we are back home, Tullula is napping and all I feel like doing is sitting in the sun sipping on hot drinks!

 #6: 11h30; Just went outside to hang the laundry and saw this little flower!

 #7; 12H30: Off we are for a drive. Just sitting in the car.

 #8, 13H30; I love this little rainforest walk...Fresh and out the wind we walked for a while.

#9, 14h30; there is nothing like a Rooster to get the French out of you. walking about in the very cute village of Montville.

#10, 15h30; and we sit at a little café. Time for a rest and another warm drink to shake that cold wind out!.


Here we go, my very first TEN On TEN Project and I must admit I had a lot of fun doing it!
My Saturday went well.

7 commentaires:

Nadege, said...

A beautiful series of photos. I love that rooster.

AP Mommy said...

Beautiful shots - the toilet one made me laugh :) and the rainforest is gorgeous.

Alita said...

Nice perspective of the grocery cart. :)

Alita

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Awesome pictures!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Love that first photo! And I have a toilet photo too, lol!

Monique said...

Lovely photos. My fave is Tallulah in the shopping trolley- too cute.

Dmarie said...

great shots...great vine...LOVE the little cutie in the grocery cart! thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...