Friday 16 September 2011

Study Study and Grow!

As some of you may know/ or not, but I have been a student for the past year and a half.. Last year I did a certificate in Massage Therapies, and this year in July I started the Diploma in Remedial Massage.
I have been enjoying it very much and have learn so much.
Since Juin this year I have been working as a Massage therapist at A Perfect Blend.
Its been really good, and its such a lovelly place to work...So all could seem to be going well!
yes it is, but I think I have the Study Bug..

I went to have an Interviw at the Local Uni today, to discuss the possibilities of further studies!
It was funny cause the lady said "of course you can study" and I said "well maybe not, as I have never been to school"...Its funny how every one thinks that so interesting!!!

It has been interesting to realise that maybe in some way I am just catching up! 
After all, most people spend at least 15 years of their live at school, do they not? Some more that that really!
I have been to school, let say 3 years to round it up, so technically I have still 12 years to catch up!!!
Looking good!!!
How funny is that? had a childhood of playing, learning life in a very natural way, and now Im studying or will be studing extacty what I want!!
Maybe not having been to school was a good thing!!!
I wonder....




Do you have any studying as an adult experiences to share???






0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...