Sunday 4 September 2011

Le Jour A Papa!

Father's Day.
I guess until Tullula is old enough to celebrate it alone with her father, it is my duty to make that day happen for him. Yet, I'm very grateful that Tullula is getting to an age where she is cooperating, and it was really easy to actually make something for him this year!
At first I was just going to buy some nice t-shirt, as he is in desperate need of t-shirts, the one he has are starting to look like what the African wear, holes all over, one wonders how its still holding together!
I am very proud of him, using his things till there literally fall off his back...
So I went to a surf shop (as he is a surfer), looking for something cool for him...But all the shirts had BOLD BIG Brand LOGO written across the front of them all! No way....That's just not us...Then I was shocked at the price of a T-Shirt; $50!!! Double no Way!!! 
Not going to spend half of a weeks worth of food on a single T-Shirt, only for it to have a Brand Name on it, and probably made in the same factory as the dollar shirt!!!!

So, i did just that, got one at the cheap shop, for $6 and once we got home, this is what we did!!!!



 


















I realy thought I had some sort of textile paint, but it was no where to be found, so I just used a permanent marker!
I hope it will hold, and that he will enjoy his T-Shirt...
I wrote on there, "you are ours" and the year!


P.S: the note book was to put underneath where I was writing, just in case it was to go though!

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...