Tuesday 23 October 2012

Tuesday Tullula


I have been thinking of cutting Tullula's hair for a little while now, asking her if she would like that and making sure I really wanted it myself! She kept on saying "No", so I never ended up making an appointment at the hair dressers, but then on Saturday she agreed to it, so I got her high chair in the bathroom, wrapped her up in a towel and we were both quit exited!
I chopped one side, and then the other to get the same length!
That's when she realised what was really going on, and started a winging cry saying "I want long hair, I want long hair"......
My heart sank, my heart broke!
What was I to do now? I contemplated sort of leaving it, but really it would of been super silly. So with a heavy heart, and a sad little girl wanting "out" I quickly chopped the rest off!!!
I apologised profusely to her, saying that it was going to grow back, and that I really thought she also wanted me to cut it!
I think she accepted my apology as she calmed down very fast, and we had a wonderful day together!
I truly think I prefer her hair this way, but then I guess she just wants long hair like her mommy's!!!

Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...