Thursday 25 October 2012

Quilt {not so step 6}

Hmmm yes the title does say it all, and I guess the lack of a photo as well!
I have been unable to go to Craft Night for 2 weeks now and the last time I did go, I had started to piece the backing-batting and Quilt together, but I made a mistake!!!
I did not think about the fact that I was going to have a yellow border and that it too had to have batting inside...So I cut the material, and I thought it a good idea to save material and sewed right on the edge!
Ok I messed up...
The girls and I talked about it, and really I would be able to patch up up, fix it up that way.
And went home.
Yet I kept on thinking, and was unsatisfied with that idea, sure I can not change the fact that I cut the material, and I am not going to buy some new one; its not cheap!
But I can at least shift things around to improve the situation!
So I unpicked all I had done, and thought I really should hold all my work together by doing so hand stitching!
So that's where I am at now...Just need to get in under the sewing machine!
But this Thursday we are going camping at a Festival so I shall miss Craft Night once more!
But I wont miss the next one, and I indeed to keep on moving as I have other projects in mind!!!


Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...