Monday 1 October 2012

Happy Days

For all those living in South East Queensland, we all have noticed how beautiful the weather has been! Spring has sprung and I have started to put away our jumpers and long sleeve shirts!
Tullula is officially potty trained (sure with a few accidents every now and then) and has gone up in the Junior Kindy Room at Day care two days a week!
I am very happy about that, as despite my holding her back due to emotional issues with a carear (in the junior kindy room, who has left now) I was starting to realise that all her little friends had gone up and she was left with smaller children in a small playground! I felt so bad...
But things have been going well!
I have pulled her out of day care on Mondays, so she will only be going 3 days a week again! I am looking forward to spending those days with my little girl, with summer on its way I am sure we will be spending many days at the beach!
I have rearranged her bedroom/my art room and plan to share it with you all soon! My sewing project is coming along nicely and I have to get  whole lot of photo's taken now!
I have been able to get Tullula to smile at the Camera, not always an easy task!!


Have a good week to all!

Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...