Sunday 7 October 2012

Ojo de Dios

I kinds struggle at times to sit and do nothing,  especially when I watch TV, as I really don't like ok HATE commercials, and we all know that half of what e ever show we are watching we are watching just as much ads!!
Some night I run in and out on the room, as soon as the ads come on I do something else and then come back to my show, but it gets exhausting and the truth is that I end up missing some of the show as well!
So lately I have started to make some Ojo de Dios!
A while ago a saw this Tutorial on esty, and on one of our camping trips I made my first Ojo!

Since I have gotten hooked and its great for my madness for colour and ability to work with thread and knots!!!
So I started by making a collection of small one's, they are about 40cm wide!


Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...