Friday 31 August 2012

Quilt...


I have been meeting up with some girl friends every thursday night for a "Craft Night"...We all know that when a bunch of lady's get together one of the main reasons is to have a good chat!
We all sit there around the table, sipping on tea and doing what ever little project we have going, shairing tips and books!
Its fun!
We mostly go to Ana's House as her husband goes away 5 weeks at a time for work and she has had her second child and the baby is still little!

I have been working on a crochet dress,  but in good old style I have started another project. My very first Quilt! Its for our bed on in the bus. I got a book form the Library and am going to to a "trip around the world" pattern.

I shall share my progress as I go along!

What do you think of the colours??


Photobucket

1 commentaires:

Nellies said...

I like the colors in the photo a lot!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...