Saturday 18 August 2012

Music...{I Love it}

I juts love it...And all types of it as well!
Its funny because growing up the way I did, the only music that was around what my parents and what ever played on the radio, in what ever country we happened to be at the time! So it was diverse...
My Mother loved to dance, my dad not and preferred to listen to old French tracks!
So on one hand my French Music culture is to me feels very little. But music of the world I had plenty of!
I the click to explore came after I spent 9 months with my brother Morgan sailing the Atlantic on little "Noa".
We together sat many many hours, sitting in the cockpit of his 28ft sailing boat, watching the horizon, listing to music as the days passed by...Boat sailing along, slowly......
The adventures we lived together, gave me my deep love for reggae music.
Then I moved to Paris...What a discovery!
I set myself out on a music quest...Went to all sorts of concerts, hung out with musicians, and danced MANY nights away to Latin groves!
I met poeple who shared their music, and I would get 50euros worth of second hand CD's every month!

If you love music, world music well here are a few Artist's/Albums you should consider trying to find!



  1. ShusheelaRaman
  2.  Rokia Traore
  3. Yma Sumac
  4. Puente Celeste
  5. A Hand full of Namibians

Hope you Enjoy!

Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...