Thursday 16 August 2012

Home Alone


Stephen is gone sailing...I will be home along with Tullula for a whole 10 days!
This is going to sound horrible, but I LOVE it!
Now I love it for many reasons, One; I like being alone to attend my many crafty projects. Two; I like to think that Stephen is having fun. Three; It makes me desire stephen when I think of him sailing or surfing! Four; I appreciate his wonderfulness when he comes home!
I also am a strong believer that we must continue to be individuals even when we are committed to someone!
Its good for our relationship to continue to do the things that we used to do, after all we fall in Love with poeple because of what they do, who they are! So I encourage Stephen to go...We work it together, on the days that are convenient together...otherwise he would not let himself go!

So Stephen has gone sailing on the "South Passage". Its a Brisbane Based Tall Ship that takes Kids from 14 to 17 years sailing, for either day trips or longer passages! At the moment the boat is sailing around the Great Barrier Reef, from Townsville! Not bad place to be doing some voluntary work!


Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...