Sunday 5 August 2012

I want...It all!!


I can be really confusing (mostly for my poor Stephen) and confused girl!
Now I have been warned that I classified as a “high sensory” person!
It has to do with the fact that I have moved around so much growing up, and that of course in many different country’s thus creating a need for constant stimulation.. I am not sure if need if the right word, maybe it’s more of a habit!
Well I often write list, all sorts of lists: To do, want to do, to finish, and dreams!
I like to be able to keep my dreams on a scale where they are actually achievable, and there is no better feeling than crossing out that dream; done! To then have to make a new dream!
There is so much I want to do…It does become a jungle in my head, and when I want something, when I want to do something; I want it NOW!!
It’s really bad…I am terrible!

Last night I decided I should get it all OUT my head and onto paper to see what it looks like.
This is what I got!!!
-I want to learn, read, and write.
-I want to become a yoga instructor.
-I want to be grateful.
-I want to study midwifery in a French territory.
-I want to be a good lover, partner and friend.
-buy a boat and sail a bit.
-See remote Australia. 
-live in our Bus.
-I want to go to India.
-I want to Travel/live in Latin America.
-I want to live in Iceland or the Falklands (some cold remote island) 6month, less than a year!
-Go on a Holiday with Stephen (no Tullula) to Indonesia.
-I want to teach English overseas.
-I want to foster a child.
-I want to have an exchange student!
-I want to dance.
-Play with Fire.
-I want to sell on the markets.
-I want to be involved in festivals somehow?
-I want to play the Didgeridoo or the recorder (maybe the didgeridoo is going to be too hard?)
-I want to do Mehendi.
-I want to create.
-become a Doula.
-I want to do the Diploma in Pregnancy Massage.
-Sew cloths.

Well I must say, my head does actually feel less heavy and full now that I got all that out!
It’s a great exercise and this way, maybe I can work my way along the list and see what I can do about all these wants of mine!


Do you have a list like this? With it all there??


Photobucket

2 commentaires:

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Do what you can and you will be the happy person you are!

Sarah M. said...

@Dawn of LaTouchables
Thats the way to go Dawn, one step at a time and enjoy every bit of it I shall!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...