Monday 10 September 2012

Wake up Call.

Wake up call!
"MOM COME HERE NOW"...
Nice way to be woken up....(not really I must say)
but then when I heard Tullula say "Papa come here" I rubbed his arm and was delighted that for once Tullula was going to let him get her out of her cot!
Yes, we still have Tullula sleeping in a cot...Its convenient, and she does not seem to mind, so for now we have decided not to change what's working!!

Once Stephen got to her, as always she refused to have him get her out, asking for "MOMY"...
So he came back to bed, and the calling for me started once more!
I thought that maybe it was time for an experiment, and said: "En Français Tullula" (In French Tullula)...
Basically asking her to say it in French!
Well we got silence....

She then says it again "Mom come here"...
I repeat my quest for her to talk to me in French, and once more there is a silence!
She must understand what I want, but I guess she does not know how to say it...

So once again she asks for me to come get here, and I say, "Viens Ici Tullula" (Come here Tullula). Will she now use the words I have given her???

No, but she did understand what they meant as she then tried to crawl out her bed (probably for the first and last time) as we heard a crash and cry!!!
Found her still in her bed, but with a little blood in her mouth! Poor thing, she tried to get out and somehow bit her lip or tongue, we are still unsure!!!

I shall be more careful what I say.

But the experiment has worked, she knows that it means to talk in French or English!
I think?


Photobucket

1 commentaires:

Nellies said...

Hopefully she's not in too much pain. Love this photo of her, her little hands around her books, very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...