Thursday 10 November 2011

Ten on Ten

Ten on Ten...On the 10th of the month. One photo, every hour for ten hours. A look at my day!

 6am...Wake up with Tullula!


7am...Breakfast...She Loves Kiwi's at the moment!


8am...I have dropped Tullula off at day car...Now its time for my run. That's where I ran...very beautiful where I live!


9am....After sweating, I think I deserve a rest on the beach and a cooling swim. read the local newspaper too!


 10am...I have a 10h15 massage appointment...where I work!


 11am...Time to hang the laundry...Nappies and more nappies!


 12pm...Doing what I should not be doing...Online shopping for Tullula's Bday!


1pm...I have had lunch, and now I can start what I really should of been doing all day! My assignment due next week!


2pm...Hibiscus tea a cookie and a piece of chocolate...


3pm...I little trip to the Craft shop! I need to make some curtains for the bus! Steve is tired...

Photobucket

13 commentaires:

leanne can blog said...

What a great day, very productive: running, massage, assignment, shopping .... good work. It looks like a beautiful running spot!

amy said...

You do live in a beautiful place. I would love to run there...
My husband treats patients that suffer from tinnitus-

Bethany said...

I'm impressed that your little eats kiwi! I loved them as a child but can't seem to get my own kiddos to eat them yet. What a sweetie she is in her little pj's!

GalleryJuana said...

I look forward to seeing your adventures in the bus!
I'm jealous of where you get to run:)
joining the ten on ten.

Genn said...

Loved your day.
Wherever you live it looks beautiful. :)

Dmarie said...

love your day...wish mine had included a stint on a beach!!

Sarah M. said...

@LeanneIt sure was a productive day!! If only I could have them more often...

Sarah M. said...

@Hershey's Moma {amy} yes I do live in a beautiful place!!! At the moment its getting a bit hot to run in the morning! I think I might have to go earlier, if I can!!

Sarah M. said...

@Hershey's Moma {amy} I just did my presentation on Tinnitus yesterday!

Sarah M. said...

@Bethany Well maybe she eats a lot of Kiwi at the moment, but trust me she still is a difficult eater at the moment!

Sarah M. said...

@Gallery Juana do Join the ten on ten, its heaps of fun!

Sarah M. said...

@Genn
My day was good! I live in Asutralia, on the sunshine coast! nice name hey...

Sarah M. said...

@Dmarie I just love going to the beach, its where I recharge my batteries!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...