Wednesday 9 November 2011

The Little Things that Make me HaPPy














I Love my Pots and Pans!!!

I know that they truly are retro/vintage, and the truth is that I have bought them at Op Shops and also at the Saturday morning tip shop!
But hey, what can I say, that's what one has to do when one does not have heaps of money!!!



yet really I love them, and I makes me happy all that colour while I cook dinner!





























This is part of "the little things that make me happy" project. Click here to see more of the little things that make me happy!
I Belive that there are many thinga round us that make us happy, yet we forget to see them, so once a month I try to open my eyes and see those things once more! 
Grab my button, and join me on the quest to see once again all those little things that make us happy!



Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...