Monday 7 November 2011

My Skirt of Security!



I think we all have things that make us feel safe.
For me, one of the things that make me feel safe are my Gypsy Skirts!
I really dont get to wear them out in Australia, especially not where I am living at the moment in Australia, its a little bit too conservative for such  an extravagant piece of clothing!
So when ever I need a pick me up, a blanket of warmth and a feeling of I can be who ever I want to be, I slip into my skirt (in the private of my home) and feel wonderful!

I have two of these Indian Gypsy skirts, and the other one has been a wonderful adventure to have!
I will show you all the other one real soon!

The work on these skirts is amazing, all hand made, and yes it is old and worn and used, but thats the charm of it too! Where has it been, how many miles has it travelled!!!!

To me, it is really a unique piece of clothing, and I am proud to have one two.

Do you have something un-usual that makes you feel good or safe?
Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...