Thursday 17 November 2011

No Longer a Baby!


 She really is no longer a baby, but a little girl! I have realised that I get so caught up in daily routine, work, study, cook, clean that I have not opend up my eyes to see how much she has grown!!!

Plus last time I went to weight and measure her she had not put on any weight and it got me all worried, doctor, naturopath we went to see!!! Only to be told that I just had to carry on doing what I was doing!!
Thanks, but what am I doing right???
She wont eat!!!
Ok, what ever....

Just the last week, stephen was working nigth shift so we got to spend the evening together and it was wonderful!!! I looked at her like I never have before, and saw how grown up she has become! We played on my massage table, she was too cuet! Its great to see how they discover things and how much we can make it all seem so much more exiting by playing along!
Is that not what parenting is about? Helping our little one discover the world, being there for them??
All they want is our attention and love...

Every day now I try hard not to get caught up in live, but be right here; present for my lovely little girl and her big blue eye's!

Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...