Monday 10 October 2011

Ten on Ten!

October is here and allready the 10th!!!
I cant believe it, time really fly's by way too fast...
So this month is my second Ten on Ten, and I had to go to TAFE today, but my day ended up not being very eventful as I had to go and pick up Tullula from day care as she had a fever! So my Photo's are not very exiting, but that's how my day went!!

6h30,
up and getting ready for the day...A tug boat sails by..I Love the view from our Unit!








7h30;
At TAFE, like every Monday...Studying!







8h30
Massage, involves a lot of Anatomy!









9h30;
Time for some practical...We are doing Oriental therapies this semester, and started with Cupping!







10h30,
Smoko as they call the break in the morning here in Australia!










11h30,
Lunch time. I got a  call from Day Care, Tullula has a fever...Im dragging it out!








12h30,
 Ok, I better go get her. My Day at school will just have to end! What a shame...






13h30,
She was sleeping, and yes she is unwell, and warm all over!








14h30,
Ok, I have allowed the TV to come on. and we just sit on the couch and lounge!








15h30,
We fall asleep. I too was realy tierd! I had to give her some "Doliprane" and her fever was not getting better!
It felt soo good to have her sleep (and sleep myself) along side me!




Do join this great event  that Rebekah from a little bit of sunshine has going. Its great fun and read more about the TEN ON TEN project!

5 commentaires:

leanne can blog said...

One of the things that I like about ten on ten is the fact that we are documenting an ordinary day- full of mundane things- but put together it looks interesting. Hope your little one is feeling better soon.

marla said...

what a lovely view. and what a sweet, sweet little girl.

Megan said...

Sorry your girl is not feeling well...hope she is all better soon!

Karina said...

Such a fun peek into your day. So sorry your little one isn't well, but I just love your sweet snuggle time.

Sarah M. said...

Thank you all for the concerns for Tullula! I do not know what she had, but the fever was there for 3 days! So, we spent time at home, snuggled a lot and she now is better!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...