Saturday 29 October 2011

Always have a Dream!



I very often get lost! 
I a not talking of where I am, physically, no I have actually got a really good sense of orientation!
Years of plotting maps, looking at them and being away of the poles will do that!
I'm talking about mentally, emotionally and all that space in between!
I think its probably to the roots I never have had! 
Every now and then I forget what I'm doing all this for, where am I trying to go with it all and why?????
I think I really must really frustrate Stephen when that happens as I ask him what are our plans, and he says "why are you asking me?, you know what they are!!"...But I tell him that I'm lost and I need him to show me the way once again!

So I have to get my Diary out and write down my dreams to refresh it all, as that is one of the things that drive me further!

Here is a pretty Poem:           If you have a dream, then- by all means-
                                               do what it takes to make it come true.
                                             If you have a goal, make it something
                                                you strive to accomplish.
                                             If you have a hope, then hope for it
                                                with all your heart.

                                                                 Written by: Collin McCarty.*



Photobucket
* taken from the book "think positive thoughts every day". edited by Patricia Wayant.

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...