Friday 28 October 2011

Packed Lunch!!!



Tullula has started another day care. On Fridays while we wait for the Wednesday to free up as I work on Wednesdays now!
I'm not too happy with not having her with me on my free day but I guess its what has to be done, so I'm trying to just take some extra time for me, and I guess I really need it right now as I don't seem to get anything done!

This new day care is very different that the other one, and we have to pack lunch!!!
I have NEVER packed lunch for my daughter before, ok I have when we have gone on outings and pic-nics, but never for her to go to day care!
I tell you its a very different feeling!
Somehow I felt like I was loosing her forever, that that was it she was all grown up! Im eager to go pick her up now!!!

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...