Saturday 15 October 2011

Green Toys!



 




I finally have spent my first afternoon at the beach!
Summer is here! And its one of the things I love MOST about summer, spending time at the beach!
feeling the sun on my (sun screened) skin, reading a book, swimming just lazing about, it feels so good!
And Now with a child, there will be even loads more fun...
Building sand castles, digging holes, collecting sea shells (I already did that by myself)!


But all that has to be done with a good set of sand toys!
When ever I can I like to recycle or use eco things!
We got this really cool sand toy set, made of Recycled Milk Bottles!
The brand is Green Toys and its made in the USA. The sand toy set is really cute, and I love how the water bucket has a string as a handle...Its all really made of thick sturdy plastic and I'm sure is will be with us for many years to come, on many afternoons spent at the beach!


Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...