Monday 29 August 2011

The Little Things That make me HaPPy

 Finding Seeds!
OH yes, it sure does make me happy when ever I find a new seed or just the seed by its tree! 
See I collect them, as well as incorporate them in the jewellery that I make! So I am actually in the process of getting a little book together with all the different seeds I have, and I always try to have the tree as well...But that's not always easy as some seeds are drift seeds and I find then on the beach, after a very very long journey that they have been on, washed up to be found as treasures!!!

The last batch I found were these Mexican Oleander's, and the tree as well! I was trilled! I could not believe it!!! So here I was, going crazy to try and pick up as many as I could, passerbys probably thinking I was crazy!!! But they just have no clue! Some did ask me, what was I picking, and they were quite surprised!!!
In the car, on the way home I just could not stop laughing, and being amazed at my find!!!

Now I have two little Mexican Oleander seedling's on my Balcony!!! I shall never go short of that seed!!


Here are other things that make me HaPPy:

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...