Wednesday 17 August 2011

Spring is in the Air!











The weather has been so so beautiful!
I'm still amazed that winter has come and is about to be gone! It was not even cold!
Ok, for a bout a week or two I did get a bit cold, and for sure I did put all my summer cloths away and got the winter ones out! It was exiting! Yet I must say I really did not get to wear much of my European winter cloths, it just never got cold enough! Oh well...
Now spring is in the air, and it has been a delight to watch Tullula discovering it all!
Especially the Flowers blooming...The clover ones, for sure they are not what most people would call really beautiful, but if you look close enough and though the eyes of a child, they are!
Everyday, as we get out of the car, we sit and pick flowers...



Posted by Picasa

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...