Wednesday 31 August 2011

Make Me

I am terrible!
Always think I can make everything, and I start so many things, that I have piles waiting to be finished!
I want to try to make and do all sorts of things, that I get lost as to what is actually the most important!

Then there is my ecological side, aware that every little bit that every one of us can make is how we can help the planet, there is no point is saying that we are too little and that there is nothing we can do, cause there is!!!
So, I have decided that I use too much cotton...Well I'm talking about cotton pads, as we use them to wipe Tullula's little bum, with an Olive Oil base cream...

So I have made some Cotton make up remover pads (as they are called) in soft Flannelette...
Here is how I went:

*I started by tracing all my circles on
the material using a cotton pad as example;
 

* then I cut them all out;
* the sewing started (and yes I did sew a few projects)

* and there I was all done a pile of  
   reclyable cotton pads! How cool is that???



0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...