Tuesday 19 July 2011

The Little Things that Make me Happy!

 Every now and then I get very happy with the smallest things, and today I thought that really I should be recording these things down, as not to forget then in those times of need!
This morning, at 8am, after dropping Tullula off at Day Care, I headed to the shops, and did our groceries for the week...I then had a whole lot of little things to do in town, and only got home at 11h30 to unpack...As I unpacked the fruit, I remembered how much I love a beautiful fruit bowl. The smells, the flavours of the Fruit we have at hand and how that Bowl filled of Colours added sunshine to my Kitchen...


I will be back with more of these little things that make me happy...As happyness can be all around us if we are willing to open our eyes!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...