Wednesday 13 July 2011

So Out of Place!!!

I always wondered what category of people I fell into, and now I think I may have fallen into my spot!!!
Chic Real Bohemian?? I don't quite like the sound of that...But sometimes we really have to be true to ourselves!

I have always known that I was some sort of hippy at heart, my whole upbringing was very free spirited and little by little I have found myself to be going back that way too. Even more so now that I have a child of my own...yet, I think sometimes few people would be able to guess it! For sure my wardrobe consists of a lot of  colourful, way out there pieces of clothing, yet most days I'm pretty conservative. I don't like to stand out, I know when I can or cant, what I can wear and when...

Yet, if you are to talk to me, I really don't fit in, and I hear myself and I make myself feel like I'm some weird person..Yes my baby wear's cloth nappies, and she what she sees on TV is some Chinese cartoon from the 1970's...and we don't feed her meat, or have had her vaccinated!!! Yes her favourite toy is a can filled with bear top's, and we let her play in the recycling bin and get dirty in a heartbeat!!!
As for us, up until 2 months ago we did not have a TV, we sleep on a mattress on the floor and we  don't shower every day or wash our cloths as soon as the day has ended! (come on some things can be worm more than once before they are truly dirty, and if you sat at home all day doing not much do you really need another shower??)...I like to make as much of our things as possible, and almost everything we buy come from the OP shops...Even our cars are second hand!!!

Yet we are very normal people, we are just out of place maybe??
Well that's the way I feel!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...