Thursday 1 November 2012

The days go by.




I finally  was able to convince Tullula to wear the pretty top I made her!
It was not an easy task as she was very upset that I put the Dragonfly on there, she wanted it for herself!!!

Now she is happy with it, ouf!!!
So here are a few "happy" photo of her showing off her Ruffle Sleeve top!

Stephen says that she is looking more and more like me, and the funniest thing happend yesterday.
We were driving home, and Stephen was in a bit of a Hurry to get back, so he kinda went thought an Orange Traffic Light!!!
Tullula started saying "Daddy stop; Daddy you must stop...As she was gesturing with her hands to stop!!! By the time we realised what she was on about, we were reaching the next red light, that turned green, and she told him he could "Go"....
To this Stephen said; "she not only looks more like you, but sounds more like you!"
We had a good laugh...I am the Morice Police as he calls it!!!

This week we have been playing a lot of hide and seek, and it seems that every time Tullula cant see us, she thinks we are playing the game and thus starts to seek!!

As well as playing catchers, running around our little unit is quit funny as really its all one way tracks, but we let ourselfs go by, and continue the chase!!!

Only to end by playing, wheel barrel!!!
You should see me, on all fours, with Tullula in between my legs, beliving she is actually holding my legs...Hmm...After thought, no maybe you dont want to see that!!!!

I have a friend coming for a month in December, all the way from Paris!
I am looking forward to that...So I am planning a little road trip for us all, should be nice!!! I juts hope we spend LOTS of lazy days at the beach along the coast!!!

I have heaps of things to finish and really hope to start doing the Markets. This Sunday if all goes well...

A week ago I attended a Post Natal Massage workshop, and think I am going to set up a little mobile pregnancy massage business...I just love massaging the pregnant lady's and want to get more practise working on their changing body's!


Oh my life goes by too fast and there is so so much to do!

So for now I shall get going!
Have a good day to all.






Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...