Friday 23 November 2012

Think Think and Life


 We have been to yet another Festival...Its been a year full of festivals!!! "Golden Days" in Coolum was a good day and it started to rain only as we were on our way back to the bus.
We spent the night there as the next day I had my 2nd market in perigian...It rained and was very slow.
Yet I made a very exiting contact; a lady is in the process of organising a Beach festival and she would like me to Host a couple of workshops of my "Ojo de Dios"!
I am super keen to do such a thing!!!

I am working on new product, some more sewing as well as a few D.I.Y kits. I should start thinking of re-opening my Etsy shop.
Just taking my time I guess!

I have been making little toys for Tullula, I let her have a look at the books I have and she chooses what she wants. Then stands on her little chair as she looks at it come to life under my sewing machine!



Home feels like a bomb has exploded and the cleaning never ending! I guess I have been also a bit slack and tired, other things on my mind...like sewing and creating!

As for things on my mind; Christmas is one of them as well as Tullula's upcoming 3rd birthday!
We got our very 1st Birthday Invitation from day care. A little boy in her class we don't even know!
Made me think; gosh what am I going to do for her Birthday, are we going to have a theme? Who will we invite? Up until now her birthdays have been a bit of a flop with no one coming to the 1st (apart from my mother who was with us for her holiday and Stephen's mother who popped by for a little), then for her 2nd, I had planned a BBQ at the park, but it was a raining day, and some wanted me to cancel it! But I could not, so went along with it, and the whole thing was a great big flop!!!
I just did not think or realise that poeple don't expect to eat, so I had all this food and them the guest left as there seems to be a silent rule that one stays at a party only for a couple of hours, so by the time the cake came out, we were alone!
Poor little Tullula, I don't want to do that to her again!

As for Christmas, we have not done it yet!
So what do we do about it this year is a big question?? Do we do it or will we skip it again this year? And if we do have Christmas, how are we going to do it? I say this cause I don't actually believe in Christmas, I don't like that Cola Cola has taken it over! So what shall we do about it???
I have to think think think...

Last night we had a really funny "bilingual event" I will call it when this happened:
At the dinner table I burped; and said "Excuse me" (yes in English) Stephen looks at me and then at Tullula with big eye's...And he says (in French) "oh maman a dit pardon" ...And Tullula says...."No No,You say Pardon (pointing to me) and you say Excuse me (pointing to stephen)"
We both looked at each other...She really knows who should say what, and we had swapped languages and it was all wrong to her!!!
How funny!


Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...