Monday 12 November 2012

My Market- Stall!


I set myself a date, the 4th of November! I just had to otherwise I would of just continued on saying "I am not quite ready, still want to make this or that, ext..."
So on the 4th of November I drove alone, to Perigian Beach, where I was to do my first market alone in about a couple of years!!!
I had a great stop, and despite it taking me forever to set up, and feeling a bit anxious about it all, I kept my cool and acted as if I had all the time in the world and set up sipping on some Chai Tea I had brought along!
I quickly got some really nice comments on my work and sales as well!

Stephen joined me later on with Tullula, and we hung out in my little space that I am very happy to finally have! I shall be doing the market now every 1st and 3rd Sundays, yes at Perigian, as its such a lovely market with a lot of original hand made work!

So if you are somewhere up this way, do come and say "Hello"

Photobucket

2 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

yay! congratulations!! looks fantastic :) your ten on ten is very cozy I think you did great despite the tiredness. xxo

Sarah M. said...

@Ana Eugénio
Thank you Ana, I really enjoyed the market!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...