Saturday 10 November 2012

Ten on Ten

One photo every hour on the hour for ten hours!
Do Join in the fun!

ten on ten button

6h30. The dishes need some attention!

7h30. But then so does the living room!!!

8h30. At Mainly Music!

9h30. Some time at the play ground by the beach!

10h30. A Pie to share!

11h30. Tullula is alseep, and I on the computeur!

1h30. And she helps to clean!

2h30ish...I need some help!


I did not get to finish my Ten on Ten today!
The day took an unexpected turn...
See I was up late on Thursday (at craft night) and well was quite tired and that makes me a bit ok a lot cranky or emotional!!!
So I shall just go to sleep now and hope that next month I get a better go at Ten on Ten!!

Photobucket

5 commentaires:

Kat Sighs said...

I loved your day and how great to spend some of it at the beach! I hope you feel better soon after some restful sleep. Take care xx

Optimistic Existentialist said...

What a beautiful blog you have!!

Mommy Girl said...

ahhh, the beach looks lovely!

Monique said...

Looks like a great day with your daughter. You always have lovely 10 on 10 pics.

Naomi said...

What a great day with your sweet little girl and what a great name. I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...