Saturday 11 January 2014

Why am I doing the 365?

So Why Am I doing the 365 photo Project and where does it come from?

It seems the original 365 project comes from Hailey. and It was more of a 365 Grateful project, and the whole idea was to take a photo a day of the things she was grateful for, to help overcome depression as she says in her blog!
Since then the whole idea has gone far beyond in the world and types of reasons and project to do it!
I have discovered an amazing project done in Brazil of the one Light House taken every day, from near far and in any angle or view possible! I found some great projects on Make Use of website...There is the Cloud Community who take photo's of clouds every day...I would really enjoy that!!
There are some poeple who have as project to take photos of themselfs, like the Amazing photo's of Brendo Burton...He has such talent...So does Jee Young-Lee and the rooms she sets ups for the photo shoots!
So  there are many ways to start a photo project to document ones photo's, like the Photo Friday, or 52 weeks projects, or Dave that did his project with his little girl and really funny photo shoot of them.
Well as you can see there are many ideas and groups to document ones progress!!

As for my reasons for doing it and my topic?
My Topic is Tullula...My Daughter of almost 4 years!
I want to be grateful and cherish her for her every moment and decieded to take a photo of her a day for the next year to open my eyes to her little life, to the little person that she is and how she is growing..Becoming more and more her own little person...Before I forget, and to love her more today, everyday!
I have to admit that I have been suffering from depression ever since I have had her, or maybe it actually started slowly once we arrive here in Australia!


I have many ups and downs and too many days where I no longer want to be her mother or a part of her life..Yet somewhere inside me the fight continues and I calm myself, don't ever want my child to be heart broken just because I was not able to cope or willing to find a way to make things better!  I did not choose to have a child to just give up...So little by little I am trying to find things to help me, to heal me and to be a better mother, a loving mother and one that is able to let go and just be!
I know not every day is easy, that's why I have started my project with some photo's of her Grumpy and unwilling to listen...As that is the way my life is as a mother...Not picture perfect!

I have joined the 365 Project Community to showcase my one photo a day there!


Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...