Monday 20 January 2014

4th Birthday!

What an afternoon we all had!
It was full of excitement and fun for the 4 little kids that came to Tullula Birthday Party yesterday.
As usual we did it in a local park, and I think we got very luck that the table I had originally in mind was taken, thus we had to migrate under the trees, and what a pretty spot it was!!
How could I ever of wanted a roof when trees are so much more charming.
We set up and after a busy morning non stop preparations we sat to wait for our guests with an Ice coffee in hand...And one by one they came, four in total for a 4th Birthday!

As you may already know, this year we did Christmass for the first time, and I can now say I will be preparinf for Tullula's Birthday way ahead of time...There us little time from the 24th to mid Jan to get orgernised and work and life distractions...And after spending the end of the week baking, and Saturday after work, remaking the main cake, I was out of ideas or too tired to think of games...But we were by the lake so a swim was a must and that's game enough! I had planned the Drawing themselves, and that was fun.
There was also a playground, so the children had a ball!
As for the parents I made sure they ate and ate all the cakes, biscuits, lollies, fruit that was displayed!



Now that its all done and dusted we can start focusing on the rest of the year and relax a bit!
Hmmm...Thats after I have cleaned up that is.....


Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...