Friday 31 January 2014

African Handbags!

I am so exited to finally have finished making these bags!
After I was just about to be done I realised that they would be even super duper better with an adjustable strap...So some shopping around...an order placed, and the adjusters finally arrived a couple of days ago...Eagerly I finished sewing them!
In time for the next Market I will be at this coming Sunday
Lucky me...And How lovely they are!
I love them all...How many hand bags can a girl have after all???
Never too many would be my answer.


So They come in 5 different colours and the insides are a one tone cotton lining, and the lining is different every time, some yellow, red, blue or green...All to mix and match the outsides of course!

They close with a magnetic snap button and have an adjustable strap!
I think they really should mark the re-opening of my etsy shop!

Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...