Monday 15 April 2013

New Ojo!


The new Ojo I finally got all finished and got a photo of in day light! I say this because every time I thought of taking its photo it was too late and night time thus not good enough light!

I really am happy with the colours of this one, and I have started to make them with thicker dowel, as I was having too many of them breack on me!
Like the big 1m one I was about to finish and it broke, to disappointing to let that happen to many times!

I have also started to make some even smaller ones, about 20cm in diameter, and they are actually going to be some sort of Dream Catcher!
I am about to finish the 1st one...Will have to remember to get photo done!

I did try to organise a workshop at my local Library, but I did not get any responses to that did not work for me! I would really like to teach poeple how to make these so will try to organise another workshop sometime! I have sold 2 D.I.Y kits and have been happy to hear that the instructions were clear and materials were enough!

What colour should I do next?

 


Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...