Thursday 18 April 2013

My Audience?

Sometimes I wonder, who is reading my blog?
I mean I know my family is since I wrote their email address in the "Follow by email" link!
But who else?? We all know that thease things have stats and all, and like every one, I think, I have a look to see who and how many readers I have, thease days there seem to be heaps from Russia!
So are there? Are the Russians reading my blog? 
Sounds funny now I know, but I am serious, who is reading this Post?

Please leave a comment below and tell me about yourself, what do you want to read more about?
what do you like about my blog and most importantly is there anything I should change?

I say this as I have been wondering if I should maybe split my blog into two, not such a great idea when time is limited and all, but I sometimes wonder if maybe I would get a better audience if I had one Crafty Blog and one Momy Blog?!

Or having both in the one is ok?
Please do let me know...

Happy reading!

Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...