Saturday 6 April 2013

My Name is Not Darling!


That's what Tullula has been telling her Father....

"My name is not Darling its Tullula"

In a very cuet way that he cant help himself but say it again, and yes gets the same responce, but this time with some annoyance in her voice!
She has character this little one! Just like her Mom I can add!

Stephen then tries to explain that we say such things to the poeple we care about, the ones we love, that its a nice thing to say...That he says it to me and I to him...

Well the next day we are at the Petrol station at a high way stop, on our way South to the Byron Blues Festival, and we all got something special to drink, Stephen a lemon soda, I a coke and Tullula a fizzy water (as she calls it, she used to say spiky water, just like daddy's face!)

We are all standing at the counter, Stephen is paying...Tullula pulls me down to her level, and softly says in my ear-
"Mommy, that lady say Sweetheart to my Daddy"

Yes I smiled, wanting to laugh really as we walked away....
How funny!
I guess its not that special after all....


Photobucket

1 commentaires:

Morgan said...

Too funny, it must get confusing in a child's mind at times.
Great post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...