Wednesday 1 February 2012

Where Have I been?



I often think that I will just catch up with time and my absence will just be unnoticed!
Im not sure if that can actually be true today!
I have been absent and thats a fact!!!
Its actually never easy to re-start something,  once you stop for a little while!
Just like running, I was doing great, going once a week and able to run further and further!
But that too I have not done for a while, and Im sure I shall have to start from the beggining again!
My oh My...Its going to be hard! Just like this blog, I got soo into it, so into spending hours on the computeur eating up all my time! Trying to find something, maybe doing it for the wrong reasons! Who knows...We went away and then when we got back I was just disconected from the web, from so many things actually!
Its time to get back into it, but I sometimes feel like I dont know where to start...
But what I just have to do, is do it!!!!



Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...