Thursday 23 February 2012

Momy

Tullula is so funny!
In the mornings she wakes up before me;  she sings in bed!
I love to hear her, and so very often wish I has the camera just then and could record her!
But where she is being funny about is the way she then calles me once she is ready to get out of bed!!!
"MOMY" is what she calles me most, but then she goes "MOMY YA" all in one..Or "MAMAN"
and "MOMYLIA"  and this morning it was "MAMINE" as if she had cutsie names for me!
I dont even do that with her name, so I wonder where she gets it from???
I must say, I do sometimes sing her a song where I go "Tullula la la la, Tu tu tu tu, Lu lu lu lu, Tullula" and just event it as i go along just with two sylables from her name! Could she then realise that she too can do that with "momy"?? I wonder...

 Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...