Thursday 2 February 2012

So, what has happened?

So what has been going on in the past month?
Over New Year's we went down to Mullaway Beach, camping with Stephen siblings and mother!
Then we had to be back on the 3rd as I had work. School Holodays means lots of Tourists in Town, and thus very busy at work and extra work for me as some have also taken a few days off here and there!
 Im a Massage Therapist, so we work all sorts of days!
Then I felt unwell, another one of my episodes; I wonder if its just plain depression or if its some of my post natal depression that lingers or just the plain fact that I miss my family and friends that are so so far away!!!
I needed a breack from it all, but what do you do that when you have work to go to,  and a child to take care off?
I can be a very solitary person, so the next best thing was Stephen that went away for 10 days! Volontiering on a sail ship, doing a trip from Sydney to Brisbane!
I could not be more pleased, home alone, OK,still with Tullula, but peased to sort my mind out, time to miss him and renew my Love, for us...
Then Tullula turned 2! How has this happened? My little baby is becoming a little girl faster that I can blink, and I feel like I am missing out on so much of it! I feel horrible, but yet I dont have much choice, i still go to school and have to work to pay for my life!!! Hmm, allmost sounds like I have a great one, but trust me, its not fancy nor much when one does not live on credit!
I also have been working more that I can, doing two jobs in one day, at the same time, setting up my market stall, rushing off to the spa to massage  a few people and back to the market to pack up! Yes, I am crazy!!!
But I have a family to feed! Stephen is struggling to find work...
So, yes I have been very busy and as you can see I can be excused for not finding the energy to then write a blog, about what? My Crazy Life! No fun!!!
So, now I better get to bed and wish you all a wonderfull everning!
one word; perserverance!


Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...