Sunday 26 April 2009

My Family

My father Roger, left school when he was 14. he just did not fit in, and decieded to go fishing...At the time they would go out to Terre Nova, and be out for 6 months at a time. He was learning a career the real tough way. Being originaly from Brittany (the north of france) he sea was in him.
He later studied diesel mecanics and joined the navy.



My mother, Jacqueline lived in Paris and became a secretary and a good job at The Big shops "Printemps", but she dreamed of adventure and moto-bikes!
So before she even had her permit she bought one, and had to get the man at the shop to drive it home for her!
That was my father...



My father dreamed of sailing around the world, and together they bought a small Sardine fishing boat. That my father used for work for a while, but buy 1974, they set sail...
In the Mediteranean first...My mother went back to France to give birth to Morgan, my oldest brother, and then i was born in spain, and they set sail towards the red sea...
My sister Anais was then born in 1981 in Djibouty...
Much later on came Jonathan, in 1993 in Costa Rica.



Today, Morgan is a Captain, on a private sailing yacht, living with his first love.
Anais is settled in france, and has 3 lovelly girls of her own with her partner William, who is from South Africa.
My Mother is with her, helping out and enjoying the grand children.
As for My father and Jonathan, they are still sailing the Oceans. In Panama at the moment, planning to cross the Pacifique!



As for me, well I have met the man of my dreams, an Australian full of love.

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...