Thursday 19 March 2009

Introduction to Myself

Who am I?
I hate it when people ask me where I'm from, as from there comes so many more questions, interrogations, curiousness and sometimes unclear results!
I guess its not very esay to anwser, as my life has been very different!

Both my parents are french, from brittany, the north west, rugged coast lines and white sand beaches that are swept buy strong winds and storms worth many photo's.

My mother a secretary, my farther a fisherman with dreams of the world!
So in 1974 they set out to sea, on the 16m fishing boat that my father owned to see the world!

My oldest brother Morgan was born in France, I was born a year later in spain, then my sister two years later in Djibouty, and the cuetest of all in Costa Rica, some 15 years later.

We were raised on the sea, on the fishing boat that was never quite a yacht, but the best of homes!
saling in the Indian Ocean for the first 10 years before moving onto central america and eventually the pacific.

I cant say that the journey has ended, as at this point its too late to go back, to stop. Yet we are all on our own, in different corners of the globe.

I am french by parents, but did not get to visit france before my 17th birthday, so am I really french?
I went to school for two years in South Africa, thats where I learnt English, but since have never quite stoped talking it! Just about first nature( apart from spelling maybe).

We moved around a lot, find work here ad there, doing all sorts of things, and saling with the winds...I was not raised in one single place, and do not have roots anywhere...Good or bad, its the way it is, and it has made me into the person that I am!



0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...