Wednesday 27 February 2013

Crafting Projects!


So this is the way I operate most of the time...
I prepare a whole lot of things to make and then it sits there for days even weeks; until I get a day or an afternoon free and the sewing machine comes out!
Then It just seems to all come together and makes me feel like I have gotten a whole lot done in that one session. Trust me its a great feeling!
So this week I have been in preparing mode, as hopefully our "Crafting by Night" group will start to become more regular once more.
As I tend to get a bit board with one thing, and there is so many thing I want to do, well I kinds have 10 things on the go!!
Some will be fast, and others real slow!

So here is what I am up too:
  1. Sandwich wrapper/mat! (might me a new market item, on trial).
  2. Long pants and shorts for Tullula.
  3. baby balls to finish for the market.
  4. Floral top for Tullula.
  5. Small snack size bags for the market.
  6. Hat for Tullula that needs adjustments as I originally made it too small!
  7. Felt fruit for Tullula to play with. Going to take me a LOOOOG time!!!
  8. Trying to tie die some sarongs for work, to be used as table covers!!!
  9. Got to get some more material at Spotlight for top in number 4.
  10. Projects to come, a dress and a skirt for Tullula!
So wieh me luck and I will show and tell how I go with these projects!

Photobucket

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...